NOTE! New field of study at UTP
NOTE – GRADUATES OF THE FIRST- CYCLE STUDY
In the academic year 2013/2014 the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering launches a new and unique full-time second-cycle field of study
Recruitment for the academic year 2013/14 for Erasmus students is open.
In order to apply to UTP, you have to fill in our on-line application available at:
http://www.utp.edu.pl/erasmus/form.php (or press button next to this information).
After filling in the form please follow the procedure described in the form.
Each applicant have to send to the UTP-s institutional coordinator, to the address given in the form:
- a printed version of the form signed and stamped by the home coordinator,
- one photo,
- student transcript of records (his/her study achievements-grades for all semesters passed),
Deadlines for submitting the forms is May, 31.
Contact person: Małgorzata Jaroszewska
Eren Turkish student in Bydgoszcz
1. Who are you? Briefly describe yourself (where do you come from, what do you study, etc.)I am Eren. I am from Turkey. Also, I am studying civil engineering. It’s the fourth semester at UTP in Bygoszcz.
2. What has surprised you in Poland?It was so good to see someone can speak English very well. Also, the most surprising thing is transportation for me. Because the trams and buses arrive at the time is written on a table every time. (It’s not like this in my country.) I love this !
3. How did you come up with the idea of studying in Poland?I have some options to go for Erasmus. But here is little cheaper than the other countries and the classes are in English. Also, Poland has a different architecture at their buildings. I thought that I could see this with Poland’s culture.