Recruitment results for the academic year 2021/2022
PBS Doctoral School candidates enrolled
PBS Doctoral School candidates not enrolled
Information regarding the enrolment procedure
The Doctoral School candidates are classified based on the ranking of the total amount of points attained for the following criteria:
- the grade on the graduation diploma,
- proficiency in English certified with an internationally recognised certificate,
- compatibility of the graduated course with the scientific disciplines of the Doctoral School,
- past scientific activities,
- assessment of the self-presentation skills of the candidate and the results of the interview.
Detailed information regarding candidate assessment, required documents, and the interview process can be found in the Terms of Admission to the Doctoral School.
The limit of candidates to the Doctoral School in the academic year 2021/2022, established by the Rector's order Z.179.2020.2021, is 25 people.
The schedule of the admission procedure is as follows:
- The documents required for admission may be submitted at the Administrative Office of the Doctoral School between 6 and 10 September 2021.
- The candidates will be interviewed on 14 and 15 September 2021.
- The results will be announced on 16 September 2020.
The interviews are going to be held remotely. After the documents can no longer be submitted, an interview schedule will be sent to the candidates alongside a link to join a remote meeting. The candidate will be contacted by phone and invited to join the meeting. The remote meeting will be held via the BigBlueButton system on a web browser. A microphone and a webcam are required to participate in the meeting. It is recommended that the candidates fam`iliarise themselves with the BigBlueButton system beforehand.