Public consultation to draw up the document “The strategy to develop electromobility in the city of Bydgoszcz by 2030”.
As a part of the consultation process, on 14th July the representatives of science, business, city institutions and organizations dealing with transport held a debate at UTP campus in Bydgoszcz, discussing the conditions of development, as well as planning the strategy to develop electromobility in the city of Bydgoszcz.
The discussion panel is an introduction to draw up the document “The strategy to develop electromobility in the city of Bydgoszcz by 2030”. The strategy is being prepared by Special-Purpose Vehicle of the University of Science and Technology, in cooperation with Pomorska Grupa Konsultingowa (Pomeranian Consulting Group).
During the panel, the experts examined several issues, including:
- Analyzing the possibility of building the infrastructure to change electric cars within the city limits, in companies and private houses.
- The ways of getting a subsidy to buy an electric car and the advantages of having one in the city of Bydgoszcz.
- Analyzing the feasibility to provide the energy needed for the technical devices to change electric vehicles in the city.
- Analyzing the prospects of creating a network of parking lots dedicated to electric vehicles.
- The regulations of the public transport based on electrically powered vehicles.
Due to the pandemic situation in our country, the panel was held online. The panelists were debating at the UTP campus in room C8 of the Regional Center of Innovativeness, while Bydgoszcz residents could participate in the discussion thanks to the meeting being streamed on the website: https://youtu.be/jb4hKr06LzI, where they could also ask questions.
You are welcome to watch the debate!